Double then Nothing: Why Stock Investments Relying on Simple Heuristics May Disappoint
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Review of Behavioral Finance
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 115–140, November 2011
How to Cite
Foerster, S. R. (2011), Double then Nothing: Why Stock Investments Relying on Simple Heuristics May Disappoint. Rev. Behav. Fin., 3: 115–140. doi: 10.1002/rbf.18
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!