Does risk aversion vary with decision-frame? An empirical test using recent game show data
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Review of Behavioral Finance
Volume 1, Issue 1-2, pages 44–61, September 2009
How to Cite
Mulino, D., Scheelings, R., Brooks, R. and Faff, R. (2009), Does risk aversion vary with decision-frame? An empirical test using recent game show data. Rev. Behav. Fin., 1: 44–61. doi: 10.1002/rbf.3
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0509992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!