Reconstruction of the isotopic history of animal diets by hair segmental analysis
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1312–1318, 30 June 2003
How to Cite
Schwertl, M., Auerswald, K. and Schnyder, H. (2003), Reconstruction of the isotopic history of animal diets by hair segmental analysis. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 1312–1318. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1042
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!