These authors contributed equally to this study.
The amyloid-β (Aβ) peptide pattern in cerebrospinal fluid in Alzheimer's disease: evidence of a novel carboxyterminally elongated Aβ peptide
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1291–1296, 30 June 2003
How to Cite
Lewczuk, P., Esselmann, H., Meyer, M., Wollscheid, V., Neumann, M., Otto, M., Maler, J. M., Rüther, E., Kornhuber, J. and Wiltfang, J. (2003), The amyloid-β (Aβ) peptide pattern in cerebrospinal fluid in Alzheimer's disease: evidence of a novel carboxyterminally elongated Aβ peptide. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 1291–1296. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1048
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!