Gas chromatography/isotope-ratio mass spectrometry method for high-precision position-dependent 15N and 18O measurements of atmospheric nitrous oxide
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 1897–1908, 30 August 2003
How to Cite
Röckmann, T., Kaiser, J., Brenninkmeijer, C. A. M. and Brand, W. A. (2003), Gas chromatography/isotope-ratio mass spectrometry method for high-precision position-dependent 15N and 18O measurements of atmospheric nitrous oxide. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 1897–1908. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1132
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!