PEAKS: powerful software for peptide de novo sequencing by tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 20, pages 2337–2342, 30 October 2003
How to Cite
Ma, B., Zhang, K., Hendrie, C., Liang, C., Li, M., Doherty-Kirby, A. and Lajoie, G. (2003), PEAKS: powerful software for peptide de novo sequencing by tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 2337–2342. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1196
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2003
- Bioinformatics Solutions Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!