Use of different proteases working in acidic conditions to improve sequence coverage and resolution in hydrogen/deuterium exchange of large proteins
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 2387–2393, 15 November 2003
How to Cite
Cravello, L., Lascoux, D. and Forest, E. (2003), Use of different proteases working in acidic conditions to improve sequence coverage and resolution in hydrogen/deuterium exchange of large proteins. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 2387–2393. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1207
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!