Use of the brand, firm, or trade names in this report is for identification purposes only and does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Geological Survey.
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 22, pages 2483–2487, 30 November 2003
How to Cite
Qi, H., Coplen, T. B., Geilmann, H., Brand, W. A. and Böhlke, J. K. (2003), Two new organic reference materials for δ13C and δ15N measurements and a new value for the δ13C of NBS 22 oil. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 2483–2487. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1219
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!