Dual isotope and isotopomer ratios of N2O emitted from a temperate grassland soil after fertiliser application
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 22, pages 2550–2556, 30 November 2003
How to Cite
Bol, R., Toyoda, S., Yamulki, S., Hawkins, J. M. B., Cardenas, L. M. and Yoshida, N. (2003), Dual isotope and isotopomer ratios of N2O emitted from a temperate grassland soil after fertiliser application. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 2550–2556. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1223
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2003
- Biotechnology and Biological Science Research Council. Grant Number: D/11525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!