Presented at SIMSUG 2003, Bristol, UK.
Effect of preparation and preservation procedures on carbon and nitrogen stable isotope determinations from zooplankton†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2605–2610, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Feuchtmayr, H. and Grey, J. (2003), Effect of preparation and preservation procedures on carbon and nitrogen stable isotope determinations from zooplankton. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 2605–2610. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1227
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2003
- DFG. Grant Number: SA 638/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!