Presented at SIMSUG 2003, Bristol, UK.
Discrimination against 13C during degradation of simple and complex substrates by two white rot fungi†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2614–2620, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Fernandez, I. and Cadisch, G. (2003), Discrimination against 13C during degradation of simple and complex substrates by two white rot fungi. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 2614–2620. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1234
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2003
- Marie Curie Fellowship Scheme of the European Commission. Grant Number: HPMF-CT-1999-00152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!