Application of the StrOligo algorithm for the automated structure assignment of complex N-linked glycans from glycoproteins using tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 24, pages 2713–2720, 30 December 2003
How to Cite
Ethier, M., Saba, J. A., Spearman, M., Krokhin, O., Butler, M., Ens, W., Standing, K. G. and Perreault, H. (2003), Application of the StrOligo algorithm for the automated structure assignment of complex N-linked glycans from glycoproteins using tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 2713–2720. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1252
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2003
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!