A part of this manuscript was presented as a poster at the 51st ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, Montreal, Canada, June 8–12, 2003.
Ionization enhancement in atmospheric pressure chemical ionization and suppression in electrospray ionization between target drugs and stable-isotope-labeled internal standards in quantitative liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 17, Issue 24, pages 2815–2821, 30 December 2003
How to Cite
Liang, H. R., Foltz, R. L., Meng, M. and Bennett, P. (2003), Ionization enhancement in atmospheric pressure chemical ionization and suppression in electrospray ionization between target drugs and stable-isotope-labeled internal standards in quantitative liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 17: 2815–2821. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1268
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!