Letter to the Editor
Hydrophobic component in noncovalent binding of fusion peptides to lipids as observed by electrospray mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 135–137, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Li, Y., Heitz, F., Le Grimellec, C. and Cole, R. B. (2004), Hydrophobic component in noncovalent binding of fusion peptides to lipids as observed by electrospray mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 135–137. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1288
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2003
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-02ER63378
- European Union. Grant Number: QLK2-2001-01451
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!