Chemical ionization with the ion trap detector: Application to a drug assay requiring a wide dynamic range
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1988 Heyden & Son Limited
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 129–131, July 1988
How to Cite
Lim, H. K., Sakashita, C. O. and Foltz, R. L. (1988), Chemical ionization with the ion trap detector: Application to a drug assay requiring a wide dynamic range. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 2: 129–131. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290020702
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!