Added evidence for an intermediate enol-ion/olefin-ion/neutral complex in the loss of a methyl group from ionized 2-hexanone
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1988 Heyden & Son Limited
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 132–134, July 1988
How to Cite
Traeger, J. C., Hudson, C. E., McAdoo, D. J. and Morton, T. H. (1988), Added evidence for an intermediate enol-ion/olefin-ion/neutral complex in the loss of a methyl group from ionized 2-hexanone. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 2: 132–134. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290020703
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!