Enhanced sensitivity of peptide analysis by fast-atom bombardment mass spectrometry using nitrocellulose as a substrate
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1989 Heyden & Son Ltd
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 20–24, February 1989
How to Cite
van Breemen, R. B. and Le, J. C. (1989), Enhanced sensitivity of peptide analysis by fast-atom bombardment mass spectrometry using nitrocellulose as a substrate. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 3: 20–24. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290030203
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 1988
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!