Seconded from Biotechnology Research Institute, NRC, Montreal, Canada.
Collision-induced dissociation of Cs4I. An Example of Superelastic Collisions?†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1989 Heyden & Son Ltd
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 267–272, August 1989
How to Cite
Alexander, A. J., Thibault, P. and Boyd, R. K. (1989), Collision-induced dissociation of Cs4I. An Example of Superelastic Collisions?. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 3: 267–272. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290030806
NRCC No. 30321.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!