The effect of surface activity on quantification of linear alkylbenzenesulfonates by fast-atom bombardment mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1989 Heyden & Son Ltd
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 396–399, November 1989
How to Cite
Wernery, J. D. and Peake, D. A. (1989), The effect of surface activity on quantification of linear alkylbenzenesulfonates by fast-atom bombardment mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 3: 396–399. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290031106
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 1989
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!