Preliminary studies on ion chromatography/fast-atom bombardment mass spectrometry for the characterization of various ionic compounds
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1989 Heyden & Son Ltd
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 405–409, November 1989
How to Cite
Al-Omair, A. S. and Todd, J. F. J. (1989), Preliminary studies on ion chromatography/fast-atom bombardment mass spectrometry for the characterization of various ionic compounds. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 3: 405–409. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290031108
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 1989
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!