Mass spectrometric study of vaporization processes and thermodynamic properties in the GeO2·P2O5 system
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons Limited
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 510–512, December 1990
How to Cite
Stolyarova, V. L., Shornikov, S. I., Ivanov, G. G. and Shultz, M. M. (1990), Mass spectrometric study of vaporization processes and thermodynamic properties in the GeO2·P2O5 system. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 4: 510–512. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290041208
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 1990
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!