Matrix-assisted laser desorption of large biomolecules with a TEA-CO2-laser
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons Limited
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 128–131, March 1991
How to Cite
Overberg, A., Karas, M., Hillenkamp, F. and Cotter, R. J. (1991), Matrix-assisted laser desorption of large biomolecules with a TEA-CO2-laser. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 5: 128–131. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290050308
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 1991
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!