Under contract from Sciex, 55 Glen Cameron Road, Thornhill, Ontario, L3T 1P2, Canada.
Analysis of polycyclic aromatic compounds by supercritical fluid charomatography/mass spectrometry using atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons Limited
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 149–155, April 1991
How to Cite
Anacleto, J. F., Ramaley, L., Boyd, R. K., Pleasance, S., Quilliam, M. A., Sim, P. G. and Benoit, F. M. (1991), Analysis of polycyclic aromatic compounds by supercritical fluid charomatography/mass spectrometry using atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 5: 149–155. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290050403
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!