Unilever Research Laboratory, PO Box 114, 3130 AC Vlaardingen, The Netherlands.
Analysis of bovine β-casein tryptic digest by continuous-flow fast-atom bombardment mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons Limited
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 192–195, April 1991
How to Cite
Jones, D. S., Heerma, W., van Wassenaar, P. D. and Haverkamp, J. (1991), Analysis of bovine β-casein tryptic digest by continuous-flow fast-atom bombardment mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 5: 192–195. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290050410
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!