Radical molecular anions formed from organic molecules under negative-ion fast-atom bombardment conditions: An unexpected finding during studies on the metabolism of bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 812–814, September 1993
How to Cite
Egestad, B. and Sjöberg, P. (1993), Radical molecular anions formed from organic molecules under negative-ion fast-atom bombardment conditions: An unexpected finding during studies on the metabolism of bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 7: 812–814. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290070906
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!