Presented at the 11th Annual Meeting of the French Mass Spectrometry Society, held at Rouen, 20–22 September 1994.
Formation of protonated phosphonates in the ion-trap mass spectrometer under electron impact conditions†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 5–8, 1995
How to Cite
Méchin, N., Plomley, J., March, R. E., Blasco, T. and Tabet, J.-C. (1995), Formation of protonated phosphonates in the ion-trap mass spectrometer under electron impact conditions. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 9: 5–8. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290090103
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!