Presented at the 11th Annual Meeting of the French Mass Spectrometry Society, held at Rouen, 20–22 September 1994.
Stereospecific decompositions induced by low-energy collision-induced dissociation of MH+ ions of epimeric alkaloids†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 9–12, 1995
How to Cite
Grégoire, S., Dugat, D., Fournier, F., Gramain, J.-C. and Tabet, J.-C. (1995), Stereospecific decompositions induced by low-energy collision-induced dissociation of MH+ ions of epimeric alkaloids. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 9: 9–12. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290090104
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!