Presented at the 11at Annual Meeting of the French Mass Spectrometry Society, held at Rouen, 20–22 September 1994.
Sequencing of hydrophobic peptides as lithiated adducts using liquid secondary-ion mass spectrometry without tandem mass spectrometry†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 37–41, 1995
How to Cite
Becchi, M., Rebuffat, S., Dugast, J.-Y., Hlimi, S., Bodo, B. and Molle, G. (1995), Sequencing of hydrophobic peptides as lithiated adducts using liquid secondary-ion mass spectrometry without tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 9: 37–41. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290090110
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!