Publication no. 292 of the Institut de Biologie Structurale.
Conformational properties of Rhodobacter capsulatus cytochrome c2 wild-type and site-directed mutants using hydrogen/deuterium exchange monitored by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1135–1140, 1995
How to Cite
Jaquinod, M., Halgand, F., Caffrey, M., Saint-Pierre, C., Gagnon, J., Forest, E., Fitch, J. and Cusanovich, M. (1995), Conformational properties of Rhodobacter capsulatus cytochrome c2 wild-type and site-directed mutants using hydrogen/deuterium exchange monitored by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 9: 1135–1140. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290091211
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!