Application of the fast-evaporation sample preparation method for improving quantification of angiotensin II by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1164–1171, 1995
How to Cite
Nicola, A. J., Gusev, A. I., Proctor, A., Jackson, E. K. and Hercules, D. M. (1995), Application of the fast-evaporation sample preparation method for improving quantification of angiotensin II by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 9: 1164–1171. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290091216
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!