Procedures for detection of DNA by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry using a modified nafion film substrate
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1172–1176, 1995
How to Cite
Bai, J., Liu, Y.-H., Liang, X., Zhu, Y. and Lubman, D. M. (1995), Procedures for detection of DNA by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry using a modified nafion film substrate. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 9: 1172–1176. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1290091217
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!