Letter to the Editor
Application of 9-nitroanthracene as a matrix for laser desorption/ionization analysis of fluorinated fullerenes
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 360–362, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Streletskiy, A. V., Goldt, I. V., Kuvychko, I. V., Ioffe, I. N., Sidorov, L. N., Drewello, T., Strauss, S. H. and Boltalina, O. V. (2004), Application of 9-nitroanthracene as a matrix for laser desorption/ionization analysis of fluorinated fullerenes. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 360–362. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1316
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2003
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-9905482
- The Volkswagen Foundation. Grant Number: I-77/855
- The Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 03-03-32855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!