Analysis of derivatized and underivatized theanine enantiomers by high-performance liquid chromatography/atmospheric pressure ionization-mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 251–256, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Desai, M. J. and Armstrong, D. W. (2004), Analysis of derivatized and underivatized theanine enantiomers by high-performance liquid chromatography/atmospheric pressure ionization-mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 251–256. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1319
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!