An Area of Excellence of the University Grants Committee (Hong Kong)
Experimental validation of theoretical potassium and sodium cation affinities of amides by mass spectrometric kinetic method measurements
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 345–355, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Tsang, Y., Siu, F. M., Ho, C. S., Ma, N. L. and Tsang, C. W. (2004), Experimental validation of theoretical potassium and sodium cation affinities of amides by mass spectrometric kinetic method measurements. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 345–355. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1325
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2003
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Numbers: GV-876, GV-540
- Research Grant Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: P-10/2001, PolyU 5012/03P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!