Advantages of derivatization by osmium tetroxide and 2,2′-bipyridine for matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization post-source decay fragment ion analysis of peptides
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 339–344, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Šedo, O., Novotná, K. and Havel, J. (2004), Advantages of derivatization by osmium tetroxide and 2,2′-bipyridine for matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization post-source decay fragment ion analysis of peptides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 339–344. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1339
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2003
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 305/03/1100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!