Formation of [MH]− and [M2H]2− ions in the electrospray ionization mass spectra of dicarboxylated polyethylene glycols
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 356–359, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Frańska, M., Zgoła, A., Rychłowska, J., Szymański, A., Łukaszewski, Z. and Frański, R. (2004), Formation of [MH]− and [M2H]2− ions in the electrospray ionization mass spectra of dicarboxylated polyethylene glycols. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 356–359. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1340
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!