Intact polar membrane lipids in prokaryotes and sediments deciphered by high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization multistage mass spectrometry—new biomarkers for biogeochemistry and microbial ecology
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 617–628, 30 March 2004
How to Cite
Sturt, H. F., Summons, R. E., Smith, K., Elvert, M. and Hinrichs, K.-U. (2004), Intact polar membrane lipids in prokaryotes and sediments deciphered by high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization multistage mass spectrometry—new biomarkers for biogeochemistry and microbial ecology. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 617–628. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1378
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2003
- The Seaver Institute
- NASA Astrobiology Institute
- DFG Research Center Ocean Margins
- The Ocean Drilling Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!