Assessing the use of δ13C natural abundance in separation of root and microbial respiration in a Danish beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) forest
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 897–902, 30 April 2004
How to Cite
Formánek, P. and Ambus, P. (2004), Assessing the use of δ13C natural abundance in separation of root and microbial respiration in a Danish beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) forest. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 897–902. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1424
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2003
- The Danish Rectors' Conference
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
- The Risø National Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!