This manuscript has been authored by a contractor of the U.S. Government under contract DE-AC05-00OR22725. Accordingly, the U. S. Government retains a paid-up, nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish or reproduce the published form of this contribution, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, or allow others to do so, for U.S. Government purposes.
An improved thin-layer chromatography/mass spectrometry coupling using a surface sampling probe electrospray ion trap system†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1303–1309, 30 June 2004
How to Cite
Ford, M. J. and Van Berkel, G. J. (2004), An improved thin-layer chromatography/mass spectrometry coupling using a surface sampling probe electrospray ion trap system. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 1303–1309. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1486
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2004
- Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program of Oak Ridge National Laboratory, managed and operated by UT-Battelle, LLC, for the U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!