Tetrahydrogestrinone: discovery, synthesis, and detection in urine
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1245–1049, 30 June 2004
How to Cite
Catlin, D. H., Sekera, M. H., Ahrens, B. D., Starcevic, B., Chang, Y.-C. and Hatton, C. K. (2004), Tetrahydrogestrinone: discovery, synthesis, and detection in urine. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 1245–1049. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1495
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2004
- United States Anti-Doping Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!