Use of 18O3-clodronate as an internal standard for the quantitative analysis of clodronate in human plasma by gas chromatography/electron ionisation mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 2781–2784, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Leis, H. J., Fauler, G. and Windischhofer, W. (2004), Use of 18O3-clodronate as an internal standard for the quantitative analysis of clodronate in human plasma by gas chromatography/electron ionisation mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 2781–2784. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1688
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!