An advanced double column-switching technique (LC-LC) for liquid chromatography/electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometry for fully automated analysis of caspofungin
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 2871–2877, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Egle, H., Trittler, R. and Kümmerer, K. (2004), An advanced double column-switching technique (LC-LC) for liquid chromatography/electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometry for fully automated analysis of caspofungin. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 2871–2877. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1691
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!