These authors contributed equally to this work.
Automating proteome analysis: improvements in throughput, quality and accuracy of protein identification by peptide mass fingerprinting†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 2785–2794, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Canelle, L., Pionneau, C., Marie, A., Bousquet, J., Bigeard, J., Lutomski, D., Kadri, T., Caron, M. and Joubert-Caron, R. (2004), Automating proteome analysis: improvements in throughput, quality and accuracy of protein identification by peptide mass fingerprinting. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 2785–2794. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1693
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2004
- Ministère de l'Education Nationale de la Recherche et de la Technologie
- Ministère des Finances et de l'Industrie
- Association de Recherche contre le Cancer. Grant Number: 4526
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!