Use of high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization collision-induced dissociation mass spectrometry for structural identification of monohydroxylated progesterones
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 2795–2800, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Kang, M.-J., Lisurek, M., Bernhardt, R. and Hartmann, R. W. (2004), Use of high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization collision-induced dissociation mass spectrometry for structural identification of monohydroxylated progesterones. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 2795–2800. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1694
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2004
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!