Stable oxygen isotopes from theropod dinosaur tooth enamel: interlaboratory comparison of results and analytical interference by reference standards
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 2897–2903, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Straight, W. H., Karr, J. D., Cox, J. E. and Barrick, R. E. (2004), Stable oxygen isotopes from theropod dinosaur tooth enamel: interlaboratory comparison of results and analytical interference by reference standards. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 2897–2903. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1706
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2004
- Rikleo Graduate Student Support Grant
- Heaton Student Support Grant through the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology, Drumheller, Alberta
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!