Matrix-assisted and polymer-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometric analysis of low molecular weight polystyrenes and polyethylene glycols
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 2904–2912, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Woldegiorgis, A., Löwenhielm, P., Björk, A. and Roeraade, J. (2004), Matrix-assisted and polymer-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometric analysis of low molecular weight polystyrenes and polyethylene glycols. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 18: 2904–2912. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1707
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Swedish National Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!