The carbon isotope composition of CO2 respired by trunks: comparison of four sampling methods
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 369–374, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Damesin, C., Barbaroux, C., Berveiller, D., Lelarge, C., Chaves, M., Maguas, C., Maia, R. and Pontailler, J.-Y. (2005), The carbon isotope composition of CO2 respired by trunks: comparison of four sampling methods. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 369–374. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1799
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2004
- European Community's Human Potential Program. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-1999-00059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!