Liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis of bifunctional electrophiles and DNA adducts from vitamin C mediated decomposition of 15-hydroperoxyeicosatetraenoic acid
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 849–858, 30 March 2005
How to Cite
Williams, M. V., Lee, S. H. and Blair, I. A. (2005), Liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis of bifunctional electrophiles and DNA adducts from vitamin C mediated decomposition of 15-hydroperoxyeicosatetraenoic acid. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 849–858. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1854
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA91016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!