Presented at the Joint European Stable Isotope Users Group Meeting, Vienna, 30 August–3 September, 2004.
Post-photosynthetic fractionation of stable carbon isotopes between plant organs—a widespread phenomenon†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1381–1391, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Badeck, F.-W., Tcherkez, G., Nogués, S., Piel, C. and Ghashghaie, J. (2005), Post-photosynthetic fractionation of stable carbon isotopes between plant organs—a widespread phenomenon. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 1381–1391. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1912
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!