Presented in part at the Joint European Stable Isotope Users Group Meeting, Vienna, 30 August–3 September, 2004.
Choice of dietary protein of vegetarians and omnivores is reflected in their hair protein 13C and 15N abundance†
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1392–1400, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Petzke, K. J., Boeing, H. and Metges, C. C. (2005), Choice of dietary protein of vegetarians and omnivores is reflected in their hair protein 13C and 15N abundance. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 1392–1400. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1925
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!